LORI HALLERRESPONSE-DRIVEN GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Lori is an extremely in-demand graphic designer whose studio has been creating award-winning, sales-generating direct mail, space advertising, web/online promotions and design for more than 20 years.
- Her clients include such prestigious names as Hyatt Hotels, Kay Jewelers, Forbes, The Motley Fool, Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo Productions and National Geographic.
- She has designed magazines, logos, branding, premiums, newsletters, ads, magalogs, mailings, brochures, package design, emails, websites, landing pages, books, cookbooks and all manner of products.
- She has helped create dozens of control-beating promotions for publishers and supplement marketers such as Boardroom, Soundview Publishing, StreetAuthority, Healthy Directions, Uniscience Group, Dr. Al Sears, Phillips Publishing, Nutri-Health, KCI Communications and Agora.
- With Carline Anglade-Cole on copy, she created an extremely successful direct-mail campaign for Oprah Winfrey’s book, O’s Big Book of Happiness.
- Her copy and design work helped successfully launch the Grand Hyatt Washington from the groundbreaking through the grand opening—including copy and design for the ad campaigns.
- Lori is a member of AWAI’s Graphics Program Advisory Board, and the author of their Ultimate Guide to Building a Highly Profitable Graphic Design Business.
- Lori also hosts, presents and helps coordinate the very popular “Early Morning with Lori” niche sessions at AWAI Bootcamps.
- International design is one of her specialties, and in addition to the U.S. and Canada, she currently has clients in Singapore, Bonn, Germany, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, London and Colombia.
- Lori is an in-demand speaker and trainer. Besides appearing throughout the United States, upcoming sessions include Germany and The Netherlands.
- And as one prominent copywriter says:
“Everyone I know loves working with Lori. She’s not just a killer designer. She actually reads the copy—multiple times—and cares passionately that it gets read and acted on. She demands background on the product, the marketing and the strategy. And her sunny, unflappable disposition always makes dealing with her a pleasure.”