LORI HALLERRESPONSE-DRIVEN GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Lori is an extremely in-demand designer, creative business strategist, coach, speaker and author whose agency has been creating award-winning, sales-generating direct mail, online promotions, space advertising, and product development for more than 20 years.
- Her clients have included such prestigious names as Hyatt Hotels, Kay Jewelers, Forbes, The Motley Fool, Oprah Winfrey’s O’s Big Book of Happiness, Procter & Gamble, The Agora Companies, and National Geographic.
- Her copy and design work helped successfully launch the Grand Hyatt Washington from the groundbreaking through the grand opening—including copy and design for the ad campaigns.
- She has designed magazines, logos, branding, premiums, newsletters, ads, magalogs, mailings, brochures, package design, emails, websites, landing pages, books, cookbooks and all manner of products.
- She has helped create dozens of control-beating promotions for publishers and supplement marketers such as Boardroom, Soundview Publishing, StreetAuthority, Healthy Directions, Uniscience Group, Dr. Al Sears, Phillips Publishing, Nutri-Health, KCI Communications and Agora.
- Lori is a member of AWAI’s Program Advisory Board and the author of their Ultimate Guide to Building a Highly Profitable Graphic Design Business.
- Global design is one of her specialties, and in addition to the U.S. and Canada, she has worked with and coached clients in Singapore, Bonn, China, Germany, Amsterdam, UK, The Netherlands, London, and Colombia.
- Relentlessly curious.
- And as one prominent copywriter says:
“Everyone I know loves working with Lori. She’s not just a killer designer. She actually reads the copy—multiple times—and cares passionately that it gets read and acted on. She demands background on the product, the marketing and the strategy. And her sunny, unflappable disposition always makes dealing with her a pleasure.”